Bearings are designed to allow the moving parts in a machine to operate with minimal friction. They used across the world and are a core element of almost every mechanical system. The environment in which they operate is usually highly demanding, and almost always critical to the machine efficiency. It is therefore essential that users of bearings choose the right products.
Oil and Gas
RTI bearings have been manufactured using high quality steel and superior lubricants. The computerised manufacturing processes ensure each bearing is manufactured to extremely high tolerances, ensuring guaranteed consistency from one product to the next. Quality standards in production are of the highest level, resulting in products that regularly exceed the technical requirements of typical users.
RTI bearings offer:
- Increased value for money
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Higher resistance to wear
- Reduction in maintenance costs
- Resistance to seizure and wear
- Enhanced vibrational stability
- Increased shock loading capability
- Better performance in high temperature environments
- Precision manufacture for tight clearance tolerances
- Able to support high radial and axial loading
RTI offers a wide range of bearings in a variety of sizes, ensuring that customers can find the right bearing for the job.
- Deep groove ball bearings
- Special ball bearings
- Cylindrical roller bearings
- Taper roller bearings
- Thrust roller/ball bearings
- Needle roller bearings